2020 Southwest Virginia Walk
Kidney disease hasn’t hit pause, and because of you neither will we.
Caring knows no distance; no matter how or where you walk—one simple step can save a life. So, lace up, stretch out and join together at the 2020 Southwest Virginia Kidney Walk on Saturday, October 17, 2020.
The COVID-19 pandemic has unleashed unprecedented threats—especially to the health and safety of kidney disease patients and those who care for them. We need you NOW more than ever.
Join us today for our 2020 Kidney Walk Lace Up! Campaign.
How do you get started?
Register Your Team
- We challenge you to help us recruit as many walkers as possible to join YOU in our movement across the country. Let’s turn the map orange by activating kidney community warriors across the state!
- Kidney disease hasn’t stopped and neither have we. The need is greater now to fund our mission, which we can do with each registered walker doing his/her part.
- Fundraise by sharing your personal fundraising page on social media or via email.
What does it mean to be a virtual walker?
- You can sleep in on Walk day!
- We will email you a link to tune in to our 30-minute opening ceremony on Walk day starting at 12:00PM EST with all the exciting moments you would expect to see in person.
- Then put on your walk day outfit and take your own 1 or 3 mile walk in your neighborhood or local park.
- Take a selfie or video with your team walking and share it on social media. Use hashstags #LaceUpVirginia and #KidneyWalkLaceUp!
Date: Saturday, October 17, 2020
Time: 12:00 pm
You decide! This year we are going virtual from the safety of our homes, neighborhoods, or local parks across ALL of Virginia!
Join us LIVE on the NKF Serving Virginia Facebook page at facebook.com/NKFVA.
Click here to Join the LaceUp Virginia Walk via Zoom on Walk Day!
804.288.8342 x 724