2020 Orange County Kidney Walk
Missed the Opening Ceremony or want to watch again? See below or watch it on Facebook.
What do we do now that the Walk Day is over?
- You can still recruit friends and family to Walk with you. Just because the official Walk Day is over doesn't mean we have to stop walking. In fact, if you missed the walk, you can still sign up your team and participate!
- Continue to fundraise by sharing your personal fundraising page on social media or via email.
- Continue to post your LaceUp photos on your social media. Remember to tag @NKFSoCal and use the hastags#KidneyWalkLaceUp and #LaceUpSoCal
You can still earn your official WALK OUTFIT! Anyone who didn't hit the pre-walk deadline is still eligible to receive their outfit if they hit their goals by Friday, November 6th.
Kidney disease hasn’t hit pause, and because of you neither will we. We're taking our 2020 Kidney Walk online for a virtual Southern CA Kidney Walk! This year, no matter where you are, you can lace up and walk wherever you'd like!
- Click here to join our NEW Facebook Group! It's a chance to connect with your fellow Team Captains and Walkers in Southern CA and Southern NV
- Click here to learn how to use your Walk Dashboard
- Check out this year's Walker's Toolkit with tons of creative social distance fundraising ideas!
Follow us on your favorite social media platform
Date: Sunday, October 18, 2020
Time: 9:00 am