2020 New York City Kidney Walk
Patients need us now more than ever! With your support, NKF is working around the clock to protect the:
- 500,000 dialysis patients in America
- 100,000 people waiting for a kidney transplant
- 37,000,000 American adults with kidney disease
In addition, COVID-19 is causing acute kidney injury (AKI) in about 15% of all hospitalized coronavirus patients, many of whom now need dialysis. We must stop the spread of this virus before more lives are lost or more kidneys are damaged!
That's why we're asking you to LaceUp with us to raise funds and awareness. Register today to get started and dedicate a 3.7 mile walk in your neighborhood on Sunday, November 08!
- 10:00am Connect with your team
- 10:30am Warm up to the Opening Ceremony Video
- 11:00am Say "Hi!" from Zoom while you walk in your neighborhood
- 12:00pm Celebrate with brunch
Follow us on Facebook and join the Kidney Walkers Group to stay in touch!
Raise awareness for those at risk of CKD with 33% Toolkit
Use official hashtags: #KidneyWalkLaceUp #LaceUpNYC #NYToughKidneyStrong and tag us @NKFGNY