2020 Greater Baltimore Kidney Walk
ARE YOU READY TO LaceUp GREATER BALTIMORE?! At 10:00 AM on October 25th we're going LIVE with our Opening Ceremonies! Tune in on our Facebook Page or watch the stream below then get those walking shoes ready to head out on your own walk. Remember to show us you're walking style using #KidneyWalkLaceUp on social media.
Patients need us now more than ever! With your support, NKF is working around the clock to protect the:
- 500,000 dialysis patients in America
- 100,000 people waiting for a kidney transplant
- 37,000,000 American adults with kidney disease
That's why we're asking you to LaceUp with us to raise funds and awareness. Register today to get started and dedicate a 3.7 mile walk in your neighborhood on Sunday, October 25th!
Walk Day schedule:
- 9:30 AM Connect with your team
- 10:00 AM Warm up to the Opening Ceremony Video
- 10:30 AM Get moving and enjoy your walk with your team!
- 12:00 PM Celebrate your achievements and check back in on FB
Follow us on Facebook and show us your photos!
Raise awareness for those at risk of CKD with 33% Toolkit
Use official hashtags: #KidneyWalkLaceUp #LaceUpNKFMDDE
Use the Kidney Walk 2020 mobile app to start tracking your steps and fundraising progress!
Interested in sponsoring the 2020 Greater Baltimore Kidney Walk? Contact Alexandria Mills at email@example.com for more information.
Special Thanks To Our Presenting Sponsor!
Date: Sunday, October 25, 2020
Time: 10:00 am
Walk in your neighborhood or a nearby park with your friends and family and tune in on virtual walk day for our opening ceremony via Zoom and Facebook Live!