2020 New Orleans Kidney Walk
Kidney disease hasn't hit pause and neither have we. The 19th Annual New Orleans Kidney Walk is going virtual on Sunday, November 8, 2020.
New this fall…fundraise your way to full Walk Day outfit. Hit one of the fundraising milestones below by 3 weeks prior to the event and you’ll receive the following items in time for Walk day!
Can't donate online? Click here for offline donation form.
Join us today for our 2020 Kidney Walk Lace Up! Campaign.
2020 New Orleans Kidney Virtual Walk FAQ’s
When is the virtual Kidney Walk?
- The virtual ceremony is scheduled for Sunday, November 8, 2020 at 10am.
- Go to the NKFLA Facebook page where we will be hosting a Facebook Live
- Register today as a walker or team. Make a donation and invite friends and family to do the same.
- Spread the word on social media using #NOLAKidneyWalk and #KidneyWalkLaceUp
- Participate in Spirit Week
- Be sure to check out our sponsor links below.
- There is no fee, but we encourage all who participate to make a donation to the NOLA Kidney Walk. Your donations fund the important programs and services that benefit kidney patients and their families in Louisiana.
For more information about our new programs and services, please visit www.kidneyla.org.
Date: Sunday, November 08, 2020
Where: NKFLA Facebook Page